Welcome to Circle KB's Holster Makers Junction
You own guns for different reasons, and you may own a lot of different guns. At Circle KB we want you to get the right holster for whatever gun model your shooting. If you hunt you might like a practical hunting holster in a crossdraw configuration that allows for easier kneeling or bending down in the brush.
Whether you are just getting started on your hunt for the perfect holster for your new single action revolver or modern weapon, making your final decisions about your cowboy action or mounted rig, or your hunting gun belt we hope "Holster Maker Junction" provides easy access for you to find the right custom holster maker for you and your guns and equipment.
Of course, if your hunt is for premium quality classic western style holsters and cartridge belts we hope you become our next satisfied customer. Maker Brett Park is available to answer any questions you may have.
Things to consider as you shop for your gun leather: (Not in an ordered list. You can make your own prioritized list.)
- Quality of Materials
- Quality of Craftsmanship
- Delivery Time frame
- Payment Options
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service/Support/Availability/Responsiveness
- Functionality of Product
- Durability of Product
- Period Correctness-Is it important to you or not? We specialize in the late 1800's styles and early 1900 Hollywood Spaghetti Western style holsters.We also make a full line of rifle and knife scabbards to compliment all of our gun leather. You might find other makers who specialize in military style or duty holsters for work or personal use.
- Personalization's/Add Ons
- Hand Stitched/Machine Stitched
- Hand cut for each holsters gun model/*Machine cut (*mass stamped out with cookie cutter style metal clickers)
- Pre-dyed leather/Hand Dyed leather
- Hand Laced Bullet Loops/Stitched Bullet Loops
- Need a holster to match your existing gun rig?
Below is a list of different holster makers and manufacturers. Some specialize in different gun models for different purposes; ie Military, Duty, Recreational, Personal Protection. Some makers use synthetic materials and some use leather.
Circle KB Inc. is not affiliated with the following holster makers and is merely providing this information as a free service to folks looking for holsters. (Alpha ordered list. Links open new window)
Now...hit the trail :) We hope to see you back real soon.