Vaquero Mexican Loop Dualist Holsters
The Vaquero Mexican Double Loop Dualist style rig is an authentic pattern of the Mexican Loop Holster, popular in the late 1800's.
- Hand cut from Premium Grade A double shoulder cow hide
- Fully lined with premium grade smoothside out cowhide
- Stitched with one of the finest leather sewing machines available, allowing each stitch to be locked *(you will never be able to pull a thread and get it to unravel even if you cut an entire stitch). We use 6 strand twisted polyester bull thread which is run through a bees wax pre-coat during the sew job. This thread treatment provides outstanding durability and long life.
- Gently recurved throat and open face with a hand molded and flared top edge for fast draw and easy holstering
- California Style Square Nickel Buckle
- OldTimer Gun Belt is 2.75 inches wide and fully lined with 20 standard cartridge loops.
Quantity in Basket:
Contact Information: Circle KB Inc.
179 Lemhi Rd.
Salmon, Idaho 83467
Sales and Customer Support: TOLL FREE 877-919-0891
Copyright 2014 Circle KB Inc. Rights Reserved.
this site and come back often! Watch for new Cowboy Action Shooting info, specials on western style cowboy action shooting
holsters, sheriffs badges, old west collectibles, leather gun holsters and leather gun belts. Have a question or make well crafted cowboy products you would like to share with our visitors? Give us a call! Toll Free 877-919-0891
All images, content, text and source code are protected Copyright 2014 Circle KB Inc. All rights reserved.
Content by Kristin Park