Vaquero Mexican Loop Dualist Holsters
Message: Custom Made To Order
Currently 12-14 weeks
Thank you for planning ahead.
The Vaquero Mexican Loop Dualist style rig is an authentic pattern of the Mexican Loop Holster, popular in the late 1800's.
- Hand cut from Premium Grade A double shoulder cow hide
- Fully lined with premium grade smoothside out cowhide
- Stitched with one of the finest leather sewing machines available, allowing each stitch to be locked *(you will never be able to pull a thread and get it to unravel even if you cut an entire stitch). We use 6 strand twisted polyester bull thread which is run through a bees wax pre-coat during the sew job. This thread treatment provides outstanding durability and long life.
- Gently recurved throat and open face with a hand molded and flared top edge for fast draw and easy holstering
- California Style Square Nickel Buckle
- OldTimer Gun Belt is 2.75 inches wide and fully lined with 20 standard cartridge loops.