Western Cowboy Holsters
A1 Quickdraw Holsters
A1 QuickDraw Preacher
The A1 QuickDraw Holsters and Gun Belts are classic Hollywood style gunfighter rigs just like in the Hollywood western movies! Circle KB A1 QuickDraw holsters are the traditional A1 Holsters and Buscadero Gunfighter style belts that gained popularity in the early Hollywood B Western movies and are just as popular today over 75 years later.
The A1 is a classic western style cowboy holster design and is one of our top sellers for Cowboy Action Shooters, Stage and Movie Cowboys, Working Cowboys and Hunters.
The hand cut contoured Buscadero gun belt drops the holster on the hip and outer thigh with an exposed trigger and the grip is easily drawn for a smooth, fast draw, shot and re-holster. Holsters are wet molded and dried to fit your gun model. Throats are carefully wet molded to create a funnel effect to allow for speedy re-holstering without a hitch.
All fully lined A1 QuickDraw Holsters come with a metal reinforcement which is glued in between the lining and the top side leather. Even though our choice of high quality leather is enough to provide the durability and stand up required out of our gun leather the metal reinforcement has been part of our pattern for over 40 years and provides incomparable stand-up for years of heavy fastdraw use.
Available in unlined versions too for hard to fit gun belt sizes in left or right hand draw, dualist and crossdraw set-ups. The Buscadero Gun Belt is contoured to drop at the hip and comes standard with 20 hand laced bullet loops and the Old West California Clipped Corner Nickle Belt Buckle.
- Hand cut from 8-9oz Grade A premium USA vegetable tanned cow hide. (We do not use chrome tanned hides that can damage your gun barrel by "pitting" the finish of your firearm; uric tanned, imported or pre-dyed or otherwise pre-finished leather)
- Fully lined with the smooth side against your gun using 3-4oz USA vegetable tanned cow hide (no suede, we don't use it because its a sub par leather).
- We hand cut all lacing and do not stitch down bullet loops to the gun belt. We wet mold the loops and dry them to your caliber the old fashioned way.
- We include a special metal reinforcement at the cylinder area
- Meticulously handcrafted with the finest leather available and expert craftsmanship
- Beautifully hand cut and finished
- "Buscadero Style" Drop Hip contoured cowboy gun belts are 2.75" wide for comfort and weight distribution of the six-gun.
- Special leather backed reinforcement at the drop hip slot
- A1 Buscadero style contoured gun belt
- Hand laced wet and dry molded cartridge loops
- Hammer Thongs & Thigh Ties
- May be ordered in single left or right hand draw, crossdraw or dualist configurations
- Add decorative cowboy conchos, hand tooling or hand dyed black or mahogany to any Circle KB Gun Rigs to truly customize your outfit
Quantity in Basket:
Contact Information: Circle KB Inc.
179 Lemhi Rd.
Salmon, Idaho 83467
Sales and Customer Support: TOLL FREE 877-919-0891
Copyright 2014 Circle KB Inc. Rights Reserved.
this site and come back often! Watch for new Cowboy Action Shooting info, specials on western style cowboy action shooting
holsters, sheriffs badges, old west collectibles, leather gun holsters and leather gun belts. Have a question or make well crafted cowboy products you would like to share with our visitors? Give us a call! Toll Free 877-919-0891
All images, content, text and source code are protected Copyright 2014 Circle KB Inc. All rights reserved.
Content by Kristin Park