The A1 QuickDraw pattern was created by Maker-Dave Shelgren, our mentor and teacher who made holsters for Hollywood actors, law enforcement, Cowboy Action Shooters and Reenactment enthusiasts for over 50 years.
First popularized in the early fast draw competitions in the 1900's and Hollywood's' Spaghetti Western Movies.
The A1 is a classic and traditional holster design and is consistently one of our top sellers.
- Hand Cut from top-grade double shoulder vegetable tanned cow hide.
- Fully lined with soft cow hide leather.
- Meticulously handcrafted with the finest leather available.
- Expert craftsmanship.
- Made from top-grade double shoulder vegetable tanned cow hide.
- Steel reinforced chamber and shank areas for guaranteed smooth and fast draw.
- The holster gives sturdy support for the gun while still allowing a fast draw and easy glide re-holster.