The Rodeo Cowboy Mounted Shooting Rig
The RODEO rig is a Competition Cowboy Mounted Shooting gun rig with a deeply flared belt offering outstanding back support for the Cowboy Mounted Shooter. Like a weight lifting belt you will enjoy the added back support while your on a full gallop and shootin' fast. Lots of folks like to ride and shoot using two crossdraws but we can make it any way you want.
Want to change anything about your rig? We can do it.
- Holsters are hand molded and fitted to retain the contestants� firearms throughout the strenuous range of motion required in mounted competition.Crossdraw holsters have a standard 35 degree cant but you can ask for more or less.
- The widest part of the belt is 5" and is cut down to the billets so you don't have any bunching in your gut.
- Includes four Texas Star Conchos - two on the gun belt and one on each holster.
- This outfit is hand cut from Grade A Premium vegetable tanned cowhide and is fully cowhide leather lined and lock stitched.
- Holsters are hand molded for a perfect fit and finished handsomely. Throats are flared for easy holstering and the trigger guard is semi exposed.
- A western floral silver buckle set completes the outfit.