The Ranger CrossDraw Holsters
Message: Custom Made To Order
Currently 12-14 weeks
Thank you for planning ahead.
The popular Ranger CrossDraw holster set is a Mexican Loop variation holster and gun belt made popular by the Vaqueros and Rangers in the late 1800's and early 1900's as it rode higher and was more comfortable to ride horseback. The bullet loops are hand laced and wet-dry molded to your caliber. Comes with 20 loops standard and you can add more or ask us to lace shotgun or rifle rounds as well.
- Includes four Ranger Star Antique Engraved Conchos - two on the gun belt and one on each holster.
- We build our CrossDraws with a 30 degree cant and it makes for a smooth and effortless draw, perfect for riding horseback or hunting. SASS rules no more than a 30 degree cant on crossdraws and we build to the SASS standard 30 degree cant.
- You may order a more severe cant for practical hunting holsters. Make a note.
- Hand Cut from Grade A Premium vegetable tanned cowhide leather
- Fully lined and lock stitched throughout.
- No uric or chrome tanned hides are ever used in Circle KB Gunleather.
- Hand molded wet to dry for a perfect fit for your revolvers and finished with a top coat protectorate like all Circle KB gunleather.
- Hand cut hammer thongs and thigh ties are optional at no additional cost.
- May be ordered in Right or Left hand crossdraw or Double Strongarm
- Color, conchos, buckles and hand tooled finish options are your choice on all Circle KB Holsters and Belts