Vaquero Mexican Loop CrossDraw Holsters
Message: Custom Made To Order
Currently 12-14 weeks
Thank you for planning ahead.
The Vaquero Mexican Double Loop CrossDraw western leather gun holster and gun belt is an authentic pattern of the Mexican Loop Holster, popular in the late 1800's.
- Hand cut from 8-9 ounce top grade double shoulder cow hide
- Fully lined with 4-5 ounce cowhide
- Gently hand molded recurved throat and open face with a molded top edge for fast draw and easy, smooth holstering
- Semi Exposed Trigger Guard
- Hand cut leather hammer thongs and tie downs are optional on any of our rigs
- California Style Square Nickel Buckle
- OldTimer Gun Belt is 2.75 inches wide and fully lined with 20 hand laced wet and dry molded bullet loops
- May be ordered in right or left hand crossdraw or double strongarm.