Vaquero Mexican Loop CrossDraw Holsters
The Vaquero Mexican Double Loop CrossDraw western leather gun holster and gun belt is an authentic pattern of the Mexican Loop Holster, popular in the late 1800's.
- Hand cut from 8-9 ounce top grade double shoulder cow hide
- Fully lined with 4-5 ounce cowhide
- Gently hand molded recurved throat and open face with a molded top edge for fast draw and easy, smooth holstering
- Semi Exposed Trigger Guard
- Hand cut leather hammer thongs and tie downs are optional on any of our rigs
- California Style Square Nickel Buckle
- OldTimer Gun Belt is 2.75 inches wide and fully lined with 20 hand laced wet and dry molded bullet loops
- May be ordered in right or left hand crossdraw or double strongarm.
Quantity in Basket:
Contact Information: Circle KB Inc.
179 Lemhi Rd.
Salmon, Idaho 83467
Sales and Customer Support: TOLL FREE 877-919-0891
Copyright 2014 Circle KB Inc. Rights Reserved.
this site and come back often! Watch for new Cowboy Action Shooting info, specials on western style cowboy action shooting
holsters, sheriffs badges, old west collectibles, leather gun holsters and leather gun belts. Have a question or make well crafted cowboy products you would like to share with our visitors? Give us a call! Toll Free 877-919-0891
All images, content, text and source code are protected Copyright 2014 Circle KB Inc. All rights reserved.
Content by Kristin Park