Vaquero Mexican Loop Double Rig with Border Tooling
The Vaquero Mexican Double Loop Dualist with Handsome Border Tooling style rig is an authentic pattern of the Mexican Loop Holster, popular in the late 1800's.
- Hand cut from premium Grade A vegetable tanned 8-9 ounce Grade A double shoulder cow hide
- Fully lined with Grade A 4-5 ounce cowhide
- Stitched with one of the finest leather sewing machines available, allowing each stitch to be locked *(you will never be able to pull a thread and get it to unravel even if you cut an entire stitch). We use 6 strand twisted polyester bull thread which is run through a bees wax pre-coat during the sew job. This thread treatment provides outstanding durability and long life.
- Gently flared throat and open face with a hand molded for fast draw and easy holstering
- California Style Square Nickel Buckle
- Hand Tooled Border
- OldTimer Gun Belt is 2.75 inches wide and fully lined with 20 standard bullet loops.
Quantity in Basket:
Contact Information: Circle KB Inc.
179 Lemhi Rd.
Salmon, Idaho 83467
Sales and Customer Support: TOLL FREE 877-919-0891
Copyright 2014 Circle KB Inc. Rights Reserved.
this site and come back often! Watch for new Cowboy Action Shooting info, specials on western style cowboy action shooting
holsters, sheriffs badges, old west collectibles, leather gun holsters and leather gun belts. Have a question or make well crafted cowboy products you would like to share with our visitors? Give us a call! Toll Free 877-919-0891
All images, content, text and source code are protected Copyright 2014 Circle KB Inc. All rights reserved.
Content by Kristin Park