is one of our most popular selling outfits and is a Circle KB modifed pattern of the 1880's style Mexican Loop Holster. The Ranger gun rig is one of our most popular Mexican Loop holsters among cowboy action shooters, stage and working cowboys, backcountry horsemen and hunters. The fully lined holster pattern was used widely in the 1800's by the Mexican Vaqueros, Arizona Rangers and Texas Rangers. Since the Mexican Loop style holster rides high on the belt, Cowboy Mounted Shooters find it provides a very comfortable ride with easy draw and fast one handed re-holster. You won't have to squeeze the throat like you might see people have to do with lesser quality gunleather or a poorly designed system.
- Hand cut from 8-9 ounce top grade double shoulder cow hide
- Fully lined with 4-5 ounce cowhide lining
- Gently rolled throat flare and open face with a molded top edge for fast draw and easy holstering
- Slim lined skirt with contoured face band and semi exposed trigger guard
- California Style Square Nickel Buckle
- OldTimer Gun Belt is a straight cut, fully lined and lock stitched gun belt. Hand cut, 2.75 inches wide with 20 wet molded bullet loops