The Cowboy holster is one of our most popular Mexican Loop gun rigs among starting and more advanced cowboy action shooters, stage and working cowboys, back country horsemen and hunters. The authentic single layer holster pattern was used widely in the 1800's by the Mexican Vaqueros, Arizona Rangers and Texas Rangers.
Since the Mexican Loop style holster rides high on the belt, Cowboy Mounted Shooters find it provides a very comfortable ride with easy draw and fast one handed re-holster. You won't have to squeeze the throat like you might see people have to do with lesser quality gunleather or a poorly designed system. You can't beat the price either which is why if your just getting started its the perfect set-up. You can always move up to a fully lined rig for a top-of-the-line outfit. All leather by Hermann Oak Tannery, USA.
- The Cowboy Mexican Loop Holster and Pistol belt is one of our most popular Cowboy Action Shooting holsters. Durable, functional and won't kill your pocket. May be ordered with an added CrossDraw holster or in Double Gunfighter configuration offering two strong-arm holsters.
- Well made in a large variety of sizes, extra small to extra long belts.
- Many Cowboy Action and SASS(tm) competition shooters are asking for a double strong-arm system to eliminate the crossdraw pivot. By drawing with the off-hand and passing to the strong-arm there is no need to pivot which saves time and it is completely safe.
- The Circle KB "Cowboy Holster" is hand cut from 10-11 oz top grade double shoulder Premium USA Vegetable tanned cowhide. We wet-form the holster and let it dry fitting it properly to your gun model. Finished with a 100% Neatsfoot Oil(tm) hand rubbed to color and condition. You can also choose a hand dyed color in Mahogany or Black.
- The "Cowboy Pistol Belt" is hand laced wet and dry molded to your bullet caliber. Laced wet the oldschool way which has never been improved upon. We never sew loops on a gun belt. The 2.75" wide gun belt carries 20 rounds. If you want to carry more just let us know. We can add loops for $2 ea. Add an extra personal touch with your initials, silver conchos or hand tooling. You can send us you own conchos and buckles too!
|Payment & Delivery Information|
|Payment||Payment is made at the time you place your order online unless you have made previous payment arrangements. Orders go into the schedule in the order they are received. Payment in full is required before leather is cut. You can select PayPal, Credit/Debit or Check payment during web checkout. Please call and place your order directly with us if you need payment arrangements.|
|Our Guarantee||100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed - Hand cut and bench made to your specifications by Maker Brett Park. All Circle KB Holsters and Gun belts are fully guaranteed and dutifully created by Maker Brett Park with pride in quality workmanship using only Premium USA Vegetable Tanned Leather. No chrome tanned, uric tanned or factory-dyed leather. Ever.|
|Delivery Information||Please allow 10-12 weeks from order date to delivery year round. You will receive an email when your order ships. All Circle KB gunleather is custom handmade by full-time Maker Brett Park. Brett works with multiple orders on his bench in different stages of progress. Orders go to his bench in the order they are received. We appreciate being your Maker of choice and your patience as we aim to deliver the finest custom gunleather you will ever use and something that can be appreciated and passed on for generations.|
The Cowboy Holster
- Product Code: The-Cowboy-Holster
- Availability: Custom Made to Order