The Vaquero Mexican Loop Western Double Holster set is an authentic pattern of the Mexican Loop Holster, popular in the late 1800's. It is the fully lined version of our "Cowboy Holster".
- Hand cut from Premium Grade A double shoulder cow hide
- Fully lined with premium grade smoothside out cowhide
- OldTimer Gun Belt is 2.75 inches wide, straight cut and fully lined with 20 standard cartridge loop
- Stitched with one of the finest leather sewing machines available, allowing each stitch to be locked *(you will never be able to pull a thread and get it to unravel even if you cut an entire stitch). We use 6 strand twisted polyester bull thread which is run through a bees wax pre-coat during the sew job. This thread treatment provides outstanding durability and long life.
- Holster gently recurved throat and open face with a hand molded and flared top edge for fast draw and easy holstering
- California Style Square Nickel Buckle
- May be ordered in crossdraw or as a single holster and belt in small youth and women's sizes to extra long belts.
What is so cool about this 1880's style holster? The single most popular and practical holsters in the late 1800's and
early 1900's was the Mexican Loop Holster and straight cut gun belt. For
reasons of survival, in the rough turn of the century Southwest,
Arizona Rangers were some of the first to try to develop an improved
fast-draw version of the Mexican Loop design. For these gunmen and horsemen, the height at which the gun was
carried was critical. The six-guns' hammer was generally about even with
the top of the cartridge belt, which was strapped on just below the
trouser belt. This positioned the gun in just the right spot to provide a
good combination of a smooth, fast draw and riding comfort. All Circle KB Authentic Mexican Loop holsters are cut from one piece of leather just like they were made during the frontier old west.
Originally made in the late 1800's from worn saddle fenders which
created a neatly woven pocket for the gun to ride.
|Payment & Delivery Information|
|Payment||We accept check payments through our order processing system and can invoice you through PayPal if you prefer to use a credit card. Orders go into the schedule in the order they are received. Payment in full is required before leather is cut. Please call and place your order directly with us if you need payment arrangements.|
|Our Guarantee||100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed - Hand cut and bench made to your specifications by Maker Brett Park. All Circle KB Holsters and Gun belts are fully guaranteed and dutifully created by Maker Brett Park with pride in quality workmanship using only Premium USA Vegetable Tanned Leather. No chrome tanned, uric tanned or factory-dyed leather. Ever.|
|Delivery Information||Please allow 10-12 weeks from order date to delivery year round. You will receive an email when your order ships. All Circle KB gunleather is custom handmade by full-time Maker Brett Park. Brett works with multiple orders on his bench in different stages of progress. Orders go to his bench in the order they are received. We appreciate being your Maker of choice and your patience as we aim to deliver the finest custom gunleather you will ever use and something that can be appreciated and passed on for generations.|
The Vaquero Mexican Loop Western Holsters
- Product Code: Vaquero-Mexican-Loop-Double-Holsters
- Availability: Custom Made to Order